iQube mini – optical 3D scanner – the basis for your success!
iQube mini is an optical 3D scanner.
- Foot’s contact zone can be 3D measured under weight bearing or unweighted bearing position
- 3D measurement of a foambox
Adapted to scan of the contact zone of a foot
- Measurements under partial weight bearing (in seated position).
- Measurements in corrected foot position is possible.
The measurements can be repeated as often as required. The measurements are transferred to the FIF software and displayed in chronological order.
iQube mini is compact and light.
- External Dimensions: 540x290x80 mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Measurement standard deviation: 1mm
- Measurement cycle duration: 5-7 sec.
- PC connection via USB 2.0
- Supply voltage: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz
- iQube mini
- Power cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Carrier bag