Hamster – the feetinform milling machine
The milling machine results speak for themselves!
The Hamster is a high precision and 100% FIF integrated milling machine that was developed as a result requirements from the production of orthopedic insoles and operates completely automatically. Our FIF milling blocks guarantees an excellent result. However, it is possible use other 3rd-party supplied blocks.
The use of the Hamster is designed to be very simple. All data required for milling is automatically transferred to the Hamster and the milling process is started at the press of a button. The milling blocks are simply mounted in the machine and held firmly by our in-house-developed vacuum mount system.
Depending on the setup, up to 4 milling blocks (4 insole pairs) can be mounted at the same time and can be cut sequentially in one production cycle. The milling time is dependent on the foot size and the milling options. For a shoe size of 42 with predefined options, approximately 12 minutes of milling is needed to produce a completed insole pair.
- Cutting/working area: ca. 500 x 700 mm
- Maximum height of insole blank: 45 mm
- PC connection via LAN
- External Dimensions: ca. 1100 x 1200 x 850 mm
- Weight: ca. 150 kg
- Electrical supply requirements:
- 230 V / 50 Hz
- 400 V / 3,5 A
- Milling machine with milling tools, control, cables
- Vacuum mount system and vacuum pump
- Sturdy free-standing stand
- Vacuum cleaner attachment